Revison 1.0 (Updated on January 18th, 2021)
Your Company may have subscribed to the Product either directly with mPower or indirectly via an authorized partner of mPower. This policy does not change any terms and conditions or business agreement with your Company or between your Company and the authorized partner.
Collection of Your Information
When you call us, visit our website, download apps, register your information, or log into our applications, we may ask, collect, process, or receive information about you.
We may ask you to provide personal information that allows us to identify you and grant you access to the Product and provide necessary support. This information may include your name, email address, phone number, username and password, bank/credit card for billing and other that may identify you. We may also ask you for Non-Personal Information (“NPI“), such as feedback on products, your other business contacts etc.
When you use our Product, mPower may automatically receive and store certain information to improve our Product and user experience. This information may include:
- usage of our product such as how you navigate our website and applications, what content you search and access, and the date and time of access
- your device information that you use to access our website and applications such as device ID, type, operating system, data readings
- your device’s geo-location, after your consent
- your network information such as Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and its capabilities, and default language settings
Use of Your Information
We may use and process your information for the following purposes:
- Provide our products and services to you – We may use your personal information to setup your account and grant you access to our products and services, provide support and complete product registration, respond to inquiries, and facilitate your use of the Product
- Administer usage of our products – We may use your information to administer performance of our products, troubleshooting issues, perform system maintenance, provide timely support and notifications, and share reports as required by you or your company
- Improve our products, services and business – We may use your information to understand how our product is being used with the intent to improve existing application functionality, introduce new applications, improve customer support, and enhance your experience working with us
- Agreement enforcement – We may use your information to detect, prevent and respond to violations of our End User License Agreement (“EULA”) and any other misuse of the Product
Disclosure of Your Information
We may share your personal information with our affiliates, contractors, sub-contractors, and other business service providers as required for the performance of contract with them. Your information may be accessed by our suppliers and/or agents located in countries outside of your country of residence, including but not limited to, the United States and India. Please be aware that the privacy protections and legal requirements, including the rights of authorities to access your personal information, in some of these countries may not be equivalent to those in your country of residence. However, we will take all reasonable steps to protect your privacy.
We may disclose your personal information to third-parties, when required to protect and defend our legal rights, protect the safety and security of our users, prevent fraud, comply with the law, respond to legal process or a request for cooperation by a government entity.
We may share your personal information with third parties where your Company has requested that we do so. In such an event, we cannot control and are not responsible for the collection, storage, disclosure, and use of your information by such third party. Such third parties’ obligations with respect to your personal information are governed by their agreement with your Company.
We may anonymize your personal information, so that the information can no longer be used to identify you. Once information is anonymized, it is no longer considered personal information and is therefore not subject to this policy. We may use and share anonymized information for any other purpose.
We will retain your personal information for the period during which you are using our Product. We will either delete or anonymize your information after 30 days (unless a longer retention period is required by law) per your Company’s instructions once you stop using our Product. We may continue to use anonymized data, which does not identify you.
Security of Your Information
We are committed to protecting your information. We have implemented reasonable security measures designed to protect the information collected via our Product from any loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or any other destruction. The user information is password-protected and limited to only authorized personnel and those vendors that require access to the information to furnish services to us. However, no information system can be 100% secure, so we cannot guarantee 100% security of your personal information.
The safety and security of your personal information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a User ID and password to access our Product, you are responsible for keeping those login credentials confidential and not revealing them to others.
Cookies are text files that contain small amounts of information and are downloaded to your hard drive when you access a website using an internet browser. Our product may use different types of cookies supported by browsers, some of which are essential for the operation of our Product while others are needed to provide better Product performance and user experience.
Please visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org for further information about cookies and how to enable/disable them.
You have certain choices available with respect to your personal information that is collected through our Product.
- Correct or delete your personal information – You can send us an email at email@example.com to request correction or deletion of any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information, if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. If you withdraw a registration or cancel a subscription of our Product, we may retain your personal information in our records and we may continue to use and disclose that data in a manner consistent with this policy, unless you request deletion of it.
- Opt-out of notifications and location services – When you access our Product, you may be asked whether you will allow us to access your location and/or whether you would like to receive notifications. If you chose to allow, but change your mind at any time in the future and no longer wish to allow us to access your location and/or to receive notifications, you will be able to opt- out by updating the privacy settings in our Product and your device.
If you have any question or concern relating to this policy or our privacy practices, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.